STATEMENT OF FAITH
We Believe In:
- The sovereignty and grace of the triune God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption, and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Old and New Testaments as originally given and their consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen humanity, making us subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ who was crucified and bodily rose from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The Universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head, and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above statements. Please feel free to contact us directly.